Saturday, January 29, 2011

Long awaited update!!

Things are really busy right now! I have been drafted in to help with the Ailsa Craig Community Quilt Festival. I am writing a blog for them and sorting out Workshops. The information is there, but it just needs sorting out and then we can post it on the site this week.

www.ailsacraigquiltfestivals.blogspot.com

The Festival promises to be really good and I am certainly looking forward to doing one of the classes.

In my own working life, I have finished the City & Guilds, and received my certificate a short while ago. I am so pleased to have it done and proud  that I got my qualification.

I am teaching a class at the Embroiderers Guild next week which is a Creative Mystery coat, stay tuned for photos of the same, I am very excited about this and it will be auctioned at the Gathering Threads Auction which celebrates 40 years of The Canadian Embroiderers Guild, London,Ontario. My students seem enthusiastic and I am so looking forward to seeing what they are going to do, More explanation to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment