Monday, December 13, 2010

Finished at last!

The workshop with Brenda Miller was a great success! Our table toppers turned out beautifully and we all had a great time. Brenda is a great teacher and I would love to work with her again,very helpful.
I hadn't realized that I had posted so long ago, but computer problems have also caused havoc and I have only been able to get back on line recently. It was very hard not to be able to communicate with the World but now I am back and looking forward to writing and posting photos of my work.
I have also finished my City &Guilds Patchwork and Quilting Course and await to see what they think of the work I have done. I will write a separate entry on that subject.
I am now looking forward to getting on with other projects
.

No comments:

Post a Comment