Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well, another busy week. This week saw the new year for the North Lambton Quilters Guild, with lots of new projects in the coming year for the programme. Luckily, I don't have to decide what to do! I am going to be teaching next month though. It is a teaching guild and there are always new things to learn, I am going to be doing a very short programme on Creativity, how to kick those brain cells out of the box! It should be fun and I am looking forward to it very much.
Thursday saw the start of the Embroiderers guild year, another great place to be with lots of su[[ort with my City and Guilds.
Speaking of which, I actually did manage to sit down and do some Hand quilting on it the other day, I am very pleased with the look of the piece, and am excited about being able to move forward with it. Hopefully will have some time this week to do some more, I am going away this coming weekend to a friends cottage for a mini retreat, there will be 7 of us in total, so should be a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment