Monday, July 4, 2022

Did you miss me?

 I'll take that as a no, as I don't seem to get much of a response to very much of what I do.

Anyway, it's only taken me 4 years to get back to trying to post and find that this has changed beyond all recognition and I'm struggling to find my way around it and upload photos etc.

 Life has moved one a bit since then, I went back to the UK for a quick visit, and 2019 came and went and then we get to 2020 and the world seems to come to a standstill. The best thing was I got a new friend for Patch! Although I think he rather wishes I hadn't, but anyway Thomasina joined the family. Can't work out how to post a photo at the moment so you'll just have to be patient, but I will post one of her as she is a sweetheart.

It's coming up to her second year with us, and while they are not best friends they do like knowing the other is there.

Personal life has changed a lot too. The husband was diagnosed with Lewy body dementia late last year so I'm travelling a new road. 

I will endeavour to continue to post dos keep fingers crossed!

Eureka! Here she is!!



No comments:

Post a Comment